1. How old do you look? I think I could shave a decade off without anyone busting me for lying.
2. Where do you live? In this here condo.
3. Are you waiting for something? I suppose I always am.
4. What’s one pet peeve of yours that is not common? Space hogs. Like her.
|A man is standing while your bags ride in comfort. You suck.|
5. Do you want/have kids? No on both counts.
6. Have you ever thought about converting your religion? I did it. Twenty years ago I left the Lutheran Church and became a Unitarian Universalist. It puts my Christian faith in such real-world perspective that it helps me live my beliefs.
7. Last shocking news you heard? My boss' son is back in the hospital, battling bipolar disorder. It's important to remember how heavily this must be weighing on him (because this past week he was such an asshole).
8. What was the last thing you drank? I have a glass of Rumchata right here.
9. Who do you most look like in your family? I don't really look like either of my parents, but I do resemble my Aunt Jo and her dad, my favorite grandfather.
10. If you could have something right now, anything, what would it be? Financial security for myself ... or for the Cubs to sweep the Cardinals Sunday. Either one.
11. Where does most of your family live? I have an aunt (my dad's side) and a cousin (my mom's side) who both live in/around Tampa.
12. Where did you grow up? About 10 miles from here.
13. Where do you want to go on vacation? Oh, I want to go back to so many places! Lately I've been daydreaming about returning to Hot Springs, AR. It's such a sweet, charming and relaxing place to spend a long weekend. I haven't been there in a decade and wonder if it's changed.
|The Arlington Hotel/Spa in Hot Springs|
14. Have you ever had a panic attack? Yes.
15. What can’t you wait for? My new bed arrives June 19.
16. When’s the last time you told someone you loved him or her and meant it? When Henry and Reg got married, I told them I loved them.
17. Have your parents ever smoked pot? No.
18. Want someone back in your life? Yes.
19. What do you order at the bar? Vodka and cranberry juice.
20. When was the last time you cried really, really hard? It's been over a year
21. What are your nicknames? One of my coworkers has taken to calling me "El Train." I don't exactly know why.
22. What is your favorite thing to eat with peanut butter? Strawberry jam.
23. Where were you on July 4th, 2008? Here. My dear friend John's birthday is July 3, so I suspect I was either celebrating it or Independence Day.
24. If you could go forward in time, how far forward would you go? I don't think I want to, but thank you for asking.
25. If you could go back in time, how far back would you go? This holds more romance for me. I'd like to visit the 1860s west. I don't want to stay there, but just visit and see what it was like.