Sunday, May 28, 2017

Day 3

I woke up this morning and truly couldn't remember what day it was. That's how unplugged I've become during this four day weekend.

Friday I bought a bed and dropped off a bag of clothes at Goodwill. Yesterday I restocked my larder, shopping for decidedly not-fun things like eye drops, air freshener and Advil. And that's it. (If you don't count watching movies and baseball and playing with the cats.)

I really have to vacuum and put my winter clothes away. A few loads of laundry await. I suppose it's time for me get off my prodigious ass and accomplish something.

But I admit, I liked waking up and saying to myself, "What day is this again?" This ol' gal is such a slug!


1 comment:

  1. I'm looking forward to summer--so I can have days like that while on vacation.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.