Sunday, January 08, 2017

It felt good at the time, but ...

Today began with a lovely coffee shop breakfast (ham and cheese omelette, English muffin and a pot of chamomile tea). Then I ran some errands -- grocery shopping, camera store. After about four hours out and about I came home and took a two hour nap.

Woke up feeling refreshed, but then all I had time to do was my laundry ... and my Saturday was gone! I was so ambitious, and now ... pfft!

I guess that I should call my doctor and get that sleep study scheduled!


1 comment:

  1. I am battling my winter depression, I just want to sleep. I really hate winter.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.