Friday, August 28, 2015

August Happiness Challenge -- Day 27


Today's Happy Cone goes to mlb.com. I was able to listen to Thursday's game right there, from my desk, when I was working. The outcome isn't what I would have wished, but that's not the point. I got to hear Pat Hughes, the delightful voice of the Cubs, through my headphones while I worked on The Big Project and it helped keep me sane.

Really, The Big Project is totally taking its toll. My stomach is a mess. My right eye twitches. It's a battle to keep my temper.

If there were more day games, and I could take advantage of mlb.com more often, I believe I'd be doing much better. I'm always happier when I have baseball, and Pat's voice is like a tonic to me.

What's that you say? What's the August Happiness Challenge?

Each day in August you are to post about something that makes *you* happy. Pretty simple. And, it doesn't even have to be every day if you don't want it to be. It's a great way to remind ourselves that there are positive things going on in our lives, our communities, and the world.


If you want to play along, just come back here (meaning to this blog, not this individual post) each day in August, looking for the happy chocolate cone. Every day I will try to have a post with the headline: August Happiness Challenge: Day [X]. Leave a comment and then post your own daily happiness, with August Happiness Challenge in the title to make it easy to find.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.