Monday, March 16, 2015

These are a few of my favorite things

Find out more here

 Blue jeans, denim shorts, a bright pink t-shirt, sunglasses, white socks, a belt and Clinique Repairware Laser Focus Wrinkle Correcting Eye Cream. That's what I bought at 15% to 25% at Carson's yesterday as part of The Goodwill Sale.

If you have a Carson's (or Yonkers or Boston Store) nearby, you should head on over before the 28th. Every article of clothing/home fashions you donate gets you a coupon for 15%-25% off almost anything in the store. (Even cosmetics/skincare/fragrances, which are seldom part of coupon promotions.) The store turns all your cast offs over to the local Goodwill for resale.

I love this sale because 1) it forces me to part with shit and 2) it alleviates guilt when I indulge in a little retail therapy and 3) it helps someone get a job. Goodwill does good work, and it does it well.

1 comment:

  1. Nice! Do you also shop at Goodwill stores? There aren't any by us, but Savers and Salvation Army are around.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about adding Comment Moderation, folks. But look at the bright side, at least I've gotten rid of word verification!