Sunday, March 22, 2015

Sunday Stealing

The I Meme. To play along, click here.
I am... feeling lazy.

I want... a burger for lunch. I bet I'll go to Five Guys this afternoon.

I have... cold feet. I'm not reluctant or nervous about anything. My feet are literally cold.

I wish... the country wasn't so divided and hostile.

I hate... sitcom actress Patricia Heaton.

I fear... that my heels won't be smooth in time for sandal season. (I give this an embarrassing amount of thought.)

I hear... Meet the Press on NBC right now. I love Chuck Todd.

I search... for a reason to really get behind Hillary Clinton. I want to enthusiastically support her, but I'm not there yet.

I wonder... why some people are so angry all the time.

I regret... as little as possible. It's a wasted emotion.

I love... The Cubs.

I never... drink coffee.

I ache... when I think of the homeless dogs and cats. Please, everybody, adopt a shelter pet. Don't go to a breeder. Someone will always buy a healthy pet with a big price tag. But you'll save a life if you adopt from a shelter.

I always... watch Morning Joe on weekdays.

I usually... am late for work.

I am not... motivated to do housework.

I dance... badly.

I sing... worse.

I sometimes... wonder why I'm hooked on Farmville 2. What does it trigger in my brain?

I cry... very seldom.

I am not always... as sensitive as I might be.

I lose... umbrellas, ear muffs, sunglasses and mittens.


I am confused... by phenomenal Cub rookie Kris Bryant's contract. Like, maybe he can't play in the majors on Opening Day? Is there some kind of minor league indentured servitude thing going on? Why is this so complicated? Part of why I love baseball is that it's so gloriously easy to follow. Please don't confuse me with this shit.

I need... to shave my legs.

I should... get off my fat ass, get into the tub and shave aforementioned legs.

8 comments:

  1. I was watching Meet the Press too. And I won't go there about my leg hair....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am never motivated to do housework, but there it is, waiting to be done. I feel better when it is done, but I sure hate doing it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love sandal season, but it is a LOT of work to get my feet ready to be seen.

    And I'm totally with you on Hillary. I just...can't. I want to, but...I can't.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't understand the farm system either, in baseball.

    Housework, meh! I'm going to get rid of stuff hanging around under tables and get a Roomba! There's also a mini vac attachment for regular vacs to snoofle up dust. One's coming home with me soon.

    One thing about getting old is body hair vanishes. You only miss the stuff on your head but it starts to sprout on your chin, so it all evens out in the end. heehee

    ReplyDelete
  5. we have 5 guys here...but i find their food very expensive and just so so.
    I would love to have a women in the White House...just not Hillary. I don't trust her.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. this meme has made us all hard on ourselves today

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adopted 3 shelter pets. I've done my duty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay! Another coffee-dodger! My house smells of it roasting every weekend morning. No. I'm an unashamed old-lady tea bagger I am!

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.