As seen at Musings From A Bookmammal:
1. Do you have a specific place for reading? I like reading in bed, over lunch or on the train
2. Book mark or random piece of paper? Random piece of paper. In my current book, my place is held by the little piece of purple paper that held the paper napkin around the silverware, from the coffee shop where I had breakfast last Saturday.
3. Can you just stop anywhere in a book or do you have to stop at the end of a chapter? I can drop and pick up anywhere.
4. Do you eat or drink when reading? Yes
5. Music or TV on when reading? Yes
6. One book at a time or several? I sometimes have two going at once, but I try to make them different genres.
7. Reading at home or elsewhere? I read more elsewhere than at home.
8. Read out loud or silently? Silently.
9. Do you read ahead or skip pages? I do this. Especially in biographies. I've been known to peruse the index in search of "the good parts."
10. Breaking the spine or keeping it like new? A little of each. I try to take care of my books, but I do enjoy them, and that can entail wearing them in a little.
11. Do you write in your books? No, no, never, never, uh-uh-uh.
12. Who are you tagging? Anyone who wants to play.