Wednesday, July 02, 2014

July Journaling Challenge

Day 2 -- Dreams + Goals

The usual: get my home, my health and my finances in order.

I'm self aware enough to know that those things aren't making me unhappy, per se, but are symptoms of my discontent.

I'm working on all this by slowly redoing my bathroom (Cute Handyman is here in a couple weeks to install the new medicine chest and lights) and working with a personal trainer (not going as well as I'd like, but still, I'm putting in the effort) and being more disciplined with money (no Sir Paul for me; it's sold out and I can't afford $225 for a crappy nosebleed seat).

I hope I will end summer happier than I started it.



2 comments:

  1. One step at a time is how it gets done. And remember, you have to let yourself be happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such good advice to yourself.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.