Sunday, June 22, 2014

Sunday Stealing

90 part 3

61. Do you like current pop stars?  Don't know many of them. The last one that captured my imagination was Amy Winehouse, and she's been gone for three years.

62. What is your least favorite chore? Vacuuming

63. Last place you drove your car? Never, since I don't have a car

 64. Ever been out of the country? Yes, though not in decades

 65. Where were you the last time you used a public bathroom? Yesterday, at the movie theater

 66. Could you handle being in the military? No. I'm a fat, out of shape old lady with a bad attitude.

 67. What is your average cell phone bill? $65. And not worth it. I really need to shop around when my conract is up.

 68. Who or what are you thinking about right now? My tummy hurts

 69. When was the last time you laughed REALLY hard? Friday

 70. How many pairs of shoes do you own? Countless. Literally. I've never counted and don't intend to.

 
71. Are your toes always painted? Yes. Well, the nails at least. The current color is Revlon Optimistic.

 72. How many piercings do you have? Two. One in each ear.

 73. What are you doing today? Not much on the schedule

 74. Have you ever been gambling? Yes. I like slot machines.

 75. When is the last time you updated your blog? This morning.

 76. Do you like roller coasters? Yes

 77. Have you ever been to Disneyland or world? Yes, both

 78. Do you have a favorite cartoon character? Mr. Magoo

 79. Last thing you cooked? I made a bowl of cereal yesterday

 80. How's the weather? Humid and about 80ยบ

 81. Do you e-mail more than snail mail? Yes, but I miss snail mail

 82. What's the funniest picture you ever took with your cell phone?  I don't take pictures with my cell

83. Last time you were sick? I'm battling a tummy ache right now

84. What states have you lived in? Just Illinois

 85. Do you wish you could move? Not really

 86. Do you take a lot of quizzes? No

 87. What is your dream car? One with a chauffeur

 88. Have you ever wanted someone you cant have? YES!

 89. If you could be anywhere right now where would it be? At the Spa in Colonial Williamsburg

 90. Are you happy with your life? Happy but not satisfied

8 comments:

  1. RE newish music, two words: Bruno Mars. Especially since you like oldies; he's a very interesting blend of modern hip-hop and 60s Motown. And he's a cutie. ;-)

    Your answer about the military applies to me as well. hah

    Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your tummy feels better. Agree with your military answer, too! And Colonial Williamsburg is great any time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss snail mail, too. Love your answer to the military :)
    And Bruno Mars is adorable, I agree with Cat. And he can sing. Unlike a lot of those others..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool! I can count making a bowl of cereal as cooking? :-)
    That's the type of color polish I like too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've got a 'tude? Really? Wow. Live and learn...;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I keep forgetting that I still have to vacuum. Wonder why that is....

    ReplyDelete
  7. We answered many questions the same. I particularly liked your answer to the one about being in the military. Almost exactly what I wrote!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great, and some very pleasantly droll, answers! `I agree on the military life. I'm just not in the right mood for the military life anymore.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.