Saturday, June 14, 2014

Sick and tired of being sick and tired

Got my hair cut/colored today. Left at 10:00 and didn't get home until (gulp!) 3:00. The train I was supposed to take ran express past my stop and I ended up waiting an hour (gulp! gulp!) for a cab. It was exhausting.

Sitting outside on a sunny day, eating a hot dog and reading People magazine, shouldn't have been so tiring. But I've been battling a cold for 5 days now and I'm tired. I'm tired of having a scratchy throat and a cough and a red, stuffy nose.

I got home and slept. And slept until my oldest friend called me hours later. Hopefully I'm putting the ah-choo behind me finally.


3 comments:

  1. aww, those colds can just drag on and on. I hope you're better today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rest and more rest is the best thing for colds. That and lots of water.

    Be well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waiting like that is tiring. Hope you got a lot of rest.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.