Sunday, February 09, 2014

Sunday Stealing

To play along, click here.


1.)Do you like Valentine's Day?  Not especially.

2.)Are you going to celebrate it? Not especially.

3.)Celebrate Valentine's Day with friends or someone special?  No

4.)Pink or red? Whichever is brighter. I'm not big on pastels.

5.)Candy Hearts OR cards? Are we talking a heart filled with chocolate candy? Or those "be mine" sweethearts. If it's chocolate, I'll go with those. Otherwise, I'd like a nice, old-school Valentine with cupid on the front.

6.)A short kiss or a big hug? Depends on who is doing the kissing/hugging.

7.)What are your plans for V-day?  Budgeting for payday and preparing my tax paperwork for the accountant.
 
8.)What would be the best gift to receive? Sex. 

9.)Would get back with any of your ex's for V-day? In a weak moment.

10.)Is there a food or beverage you associate with V-day? No

11.) What are your thoughts on "Love at first sight?" I believe in connection/attraction at first sight, but not love.

12.)Do you think people who have dated can stay friends? I have never seen it first hand.

13.) If you could go back in time and give yourself one piece of advice about dating or relationships what would it be? Don't excuse bad behavior by saying, "Aw, he doesn't mean it." Trust your 2014 self, Gal. He did mean it.


8 comments:

  1. Not too many fans of V-day in this group. I like your advice to your younger self...that is so true. If he did it, he meant it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great advice, and yeah - that's one of those things I wish I'd learned early.
    LOL at #9..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:45 AM

    Yes, I think there could be attraction at first sight, but I don't think it's possible with love. I've never thought about that advice, but it's true.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not a favorite holiday, for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They usually do mean it. I replied to your comment yesterday about the work of commenting on every participant's comments. I just didn't do it. I commented on people's blogs that I'm blog buddies with, but that was it. The only reason to comment a lot s to get people to rad your post. As George once sang "It's All Too Much". Of course if you look back at our archives on Sunday Stealing, we got 60+ every week, some nearly 80. It couldn't be done. On Sat-9 we toped out in the 30s. When I handed off to you we were in the teens. You've got it back in the 20s and I am amazed by that...

    ReplyDelete
  6. She's feeling extra Grinchy this V-day, isn't she? ;)

    ME? I love it! I love hearts of all kinds, candy and joy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You seem to have learned a big lesson there on the last one. I know what you mean about the enthusiasm. I think this crappy winter has zapped any enthusiasm potential for me.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.