1) This is the theme song of Casablanca, generally acknowledged as one the screen's great love stories. In honor of Valentine's Day weekend, what's your favorite movie romance?
2) Even though he was only 5'8 and had a receding hairline, Humphrey Bogart was a popular leading man. What movie or TV actor or actress makes your heart skip a beat? Mark Harmon is my TV boyfriend. He's not only very good looking, it appears he's a very nice man. Handsome is as handsome does!
3) Sweethearts are those little heart-shaped candies that are printed with messages like, "Be Mine" and "Kiss Me." Do you like how they taste? It's been so long I don't even remember how they taste. But I do recall that they are hard as little heart-shaped rocks.
4) Valentine's Day is a big day for florists. When is the last time a floral arrangement adorned your table or desk? I always have flowers on my desk at work. This week it was six yellow carnations.
5) Do you think an e-card means as much as a conventional card in an envelope? No.
6) Despite what you see on Valentines, the human heart isn't bright red. It's really a brownish shade of red, like a brick. Now it's your turn. Share some trivia that's been rattling around in your head. (It does NOT have to be about Valentines or the human heart. It can be any random fact at all.) The life expectancy of an indoor cat is 12-14 years, while an outdoor cat seldom sees its 8th birthday.
7) When is the last time you thought your heart would break? When my cat Charlotte was sick last week. She's a good old girl (between the ages of 14 and 17) and I was worried I would lose her. Fortunately, she's on the mend!
8) What is the most recent thing to lift your heart? I posted a new selfie of myself and got dozens of likes and some very sweet comments. I've never been confident about my appearance.
9) Who is the most "hard hearted" person you know? My niece. She's a tough girl. I don't think of this as a bad thing. I am proud of how she stands up for herself.