1) In this song, our hero offers to take his girl down to the river to catch a catfish dinner. What is your favorite seafood? I prefer shellfish -- lobster, crab, shrimp.
2) Luke Bryan went to Georgia State University, home of the Panthers. What was
3) Have you ever tried acupuncture? Nope
4) Just last night, Crazy Sam threw away a jar of Miracle Whip because it expired in September 2013. Is your refrigerator neat and organized? Or is it a disaster area, like Sam's? There's some salad dressing and booze way in the back that I have no recollection of purchasing. I suppose I should reach back and dispose of them one of these days.
5) Which is more important to you -- saving time or saving money? Money.
6) Sam's next door neighbor is named Jim. He's retired, smokes a pipe and drives a red Corolla. Tell us about one of your neighbors. Walt is my neighbor at the end of the hall. He must be in his 80s now. I suspect he's lonely and I'd reach out to him more if he wasn't so annoying. He derives great entertainment from keeping tabs on me. Also, he watches Fox News incessantly and handwrites letters to Sean Hannity. I know because for some reason he leaves his early drafts in the laundry room. I have no idea why he does this -- to find out would require a conversation and I promise you, no good would come of that. On the plus side (and it's an important plus), Walt often gives to charity and gets a lot of free calendars in return, which he leaves in the hall for anyone who wants them. For someone on a fixed income to support so many good causes ... well, I think that inspiring.
7) What's the most recent magazine you flipped through? The new PEOPLE. With Kate Gosselin and the twins on the cover. I wish it was something higher tone, but there you go.
8) Could your vehicle use a trip to the car wash right now? No vehicle.
9) Did you hit the snooze button this morning? Yes.