Saturday, October 05, 2013

Sunday Stealing

Movies/TV Meme

Name your favorite movie actor: Of all time? Redford. Of the current crop, Tom Hanks.

Name your favorite movie actress: Of all time? The Great Kate Hepburn. Of the current crop, Jennifer Aniston. (I admit I laughed during We're the Millers, even though I don't recommend it. She's just so likeable and I'm so happy Jen has a hit.)

Name your favorite tv actor: Jon (sigh) Hamm, with honorable mention to my TV Boyfriend, Mark Harmon

Name your favorite tv actress: Tina Fey

Name your favorite television show right now: Mad Men

Name a few really cool movies you’ve recently seen: The Way, Way Back. I recommend this warm and wonderful little indie gem. I'm now a little in love with Sam Rockwell.



Your favorite canceled television show: The West Wing.

Name one movie you wish you hadn’t wasted time/money on recently: The original Postman Always Rings Twice. I saw this with my classic movie group and was underwhelmed by Lana Turner.

You would never watch a movie with: May I change this to TV show? Then the answer would be Patricia Heaton. She's so shrill and negative and humorless. The fact that this RWNJ keeps getting work proves Hollywood isn't as left wing as they say. (There. Now, I feel better.)

Favorite candy/food to watch movies with: It changes. Lately it's been Twizzlers.

Three favorite tv channels: WMAQ-Channel 5 (Chicago's NBC outlet and my favorite for local news),  TCM and USA.

Favorite reality or competition show: What Not to Wear

Cable or satellite? Cable

Do you watch more movies at home or at the theater? Home, because there are more movies to choose from. But I do love going to the movies.

Is there a time of year that you watch more tv? Now, because I check out the new shows.


9 comments:

  1. I love Jennifer Aniston too. Haven't watched a movie or TV show with her in it that I didn't like. She always plays a like able character.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clinton and Stacey! How could I forget them as my favorite reality show??

    ReplyDelete
  3. My granddaughter and I are in love with What Not to Wear as well. Too bad this is their last season. We have learned so much

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11:50 AM

    I really miss The West Wing--such a great, SMART show!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think sometimes it is better not to know one's politics when in the public eye - it does make you look at someone's abilities in a different way.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how many of us miss The West Wing. And I agree on Patricia Heaton; haven't really seen her except briefly on talk shows. I had to think a minute about RWNJ but then loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We sure share a lot of the same likes... :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love Jennifer Aniston. And really, about Patricia Heaton? I guess she is kind of nasally. And whiny. Hmm....
    Happy Sunday :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'll have to check that movie out. Thanks for the recommendation. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.