Friday, October 11, 2013

It was one of those very good days

Yesterday I skipped my trip to the health club and took a walk at lunchtime. It was 72ยบ in the sun, and I wanted to take in the flowers and leaves and fountains again while I still can. So I walked up Michigan Avenue and then cut through Millennium Park on the way back.

I dearly love this city.

It's pretty over the holidays, with snow and ice on the branches and lots of lights and happy people carrying shopping bags. I look forward to that. But this is good, too, and it won't be with us much longer.

By the way, I realize I haven't seen Puppet Bike once this year! Damn!


4 comments:

  1. i would love to see your City...maybe one day I can come for a visit!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chicago is on my Bucket List!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I lived close enough to the city to just roam around in it. I used to love to go down there on the weekends and roam around, when the Metra was $5 for a weekend pass, but I haven't for a while!

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.