1) In the song, Dean sings, "Ain't That a Kick in the Head?" to express how delighted he is to discover the girl loves him. When was the last time you were pleasantly surprised? Yesterday. I called the vet and asked for a Saturday appointment for my cat, Reynaldo. They were already booked up, but because they know me and know Rey, they're going to squeeze us in at 8:00 AM, before their 9:00 opening time. I appreciate this so much.
2) Martin was born Dino Paul Crochetti, and his family only spoke Italian at home. Do you speak any language other than English? Nope. I wish I did.
3) Before he became an entertainer, Martin fought under the name "Kid Crochett." Do you watch boxing? What about wrestling? Nope.
5) Crazy Sam's college sweetheart took over his family's wholesale liquor business, married a woman named Helene and has two sons. How does she know this? She checked his Facebook page on the sly. Have you ever used the internet to look up an ex? Of course. Isn't this why the Internet was invented?
7) Are you a good judge of character? I'd say I have fairly good instincts. I don't always heed them.
8) Do you know how to turn a somersault? I used to know how. Haven't attempted a somersault in decades, though. (And don't feel like trying one now, either.)