Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Well, it won't be today

Today is payday, and it's the middle of the third quarter, so I was more than a little afraid that today would be the day the axe fell. Here it is, mid-afternoon, and so far no calls from HR, no rumors flying down the halls. So I guess I have a two-week reprieve … until the next payday.

This is a rough month for me, financially. And wouldn't you know what project I'm working on is "Money Management 101," a brochure to help young people be more fiscally responsible.

3 comments:

  1. happy to hear you are secure for a couple more weeks xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two more weeks!! Try not to worry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you're still safe.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about adding Comment Moderation, folks. But look at the bright side, at least I've gotten rid of word verification!