Monday, July 22, 2013

It's almost time

Forget Your Troubles! C'mon, Get Happy!

On August 1, this year's August Happiness Challenge begins. The idea is very simple: "Each day in August you are to post about something that makes *you* happy. Pretty simple. And, it doesn't even have to be every day if you don't want it to be. It's a great way to remind ourselves that there are positive things going on in our lives, our communities, and the world."

Really. That's all there is to it. No rules.

I like finding an icon that will make me smile every time I see it for 31 days. I *think* I'm pretty much in love with this year's. Here are the ones I've used in the past. You know what? They all still make me smile.
 


Judy performing the original version of "Get Happy"

I still love the swings

Ren and Stimpy

Sir Paul performed for me at my favorite place in the world

Good Day, Sunshine!




   

2 comments:

  1. I'm excited! I've got a good image, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Ren & Stimpy image. Think I'll join you for the August thing. Happy is good!

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.