Sunday, April 28, 2013

A haircut and lunch

I'm a little blonder today than I was yesterday. My stylist went a little further with the highlights. But
I think it's OK. And if it's not? Well, we don't do it again next time.

My nephew stopped by while I was getting my hair done. He kept me company and then we had lunch afterward. Oh, how he can eat! Pizza, chocolate shake and mozzarella sticks. It was a late lunch, too. He was going to go home and have dinner in just a few hours.

He told me about his morning as a volunteer, setting up rain barrels in a local park. He seemed rather proud of the swath of mud across his chest. I was downloaded on his school trip to Springfield and the Lincoln sites, where he and I have visited twice in the past. We laughed a lot. He's a very interesting, sensitive kid.




1 comment:

  1. I have a lunch date with my niece today. It's so much fun to listen to their stories.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about adding Comment Moderation, folks. But look at the bright side, at least I've gotten rid of word verification!