Sunday, April 28, 2013

A haircut and lunch

I'm a little blonder today than I was yesterday. My stylist went a little further with the highlights. But
I think it's OK. And if it's not? Well, we don't do it again next time.

My nephew stopped by while I was getting my hair done. He kept me company and then we had lunch afterward. Oh, how he can eat! Pizza, chocolate shake and mozzarella sticks. It was a late lunch, too. He was going to go home and have dinner in just a few hours.

He told me about his morning as a volunteer, setting up rain barrels in a local park. He seemed rather proud of the swath of mud across his chest. I was downloaded on his school trip to Springfield and the Lincoln sites, where he and I have visited twice in the past. We laughed a lot. He's a very interesting, sensitive kid.




1 comment:

  1. I have a lunch date with my niece today. It's so much fun to listen to their stories.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.