1) The best known Brady Bunch song is, of course, the show's theme. Do you know the lyrics? It's the story of a lovely lady who was bringing up three very lovely girls ... I bet more people know all the lyrics to the Brady Bunch theme than can sing The National Anthem.
2) The Bradys were a blended family. Do you have stepparents, stepchildren or stepsibs? No.
3) Samantha admits that, when she was 12, she taped Greg Brady's photo over her bed. Before you judge her too harshly, come clean yourself. Did you have a major pre-teen crush? Who was it? Bobby Sherman. This very photo looks familiar, and I would argue he was cuter than Greg Brady.
4) Which TV character do you wish lived next door? Judge Marilyn Milian or Judge Judy. No one would mess with our block with either of those two around.
5) It's a sunshine day! Describe your sunglasses. Slightly upswept ovals in a black/white frame. I'm very happy with them. Less than $15 at CVS!
6) You're on a 90-minute flight. How will you spend the time? Do you read a book? A magazine? Look out the window? Take a nap? If my Xanax is working, I'm asleep. If it's not, I'm sitting there with white knuckles. I don't fly well at all.
7) Do you have a favorite brand of toothpaste? Close-up, if the store I'm in carries it. I like starting the day with cinnamon.
8) How many keys are on your key ring? Oh, God! Too many! And I have no idea what some of them are for. I suppose my key ring is a metaphor for my life. I hang on to things when perhaps I should discard them and move on.