Wednesday, February 27, 2013

THURSDAY THIRTEEN #212

THIRTEEN AFFORDABLE 

HAIRSTYLING PRODUCTS

According to the online shopping site, Peapod, these are their 13 best-selling hairstyling products. All retail for under $10, with the most expensive being the only one marketed specifically to men. Would any land in your shopping cart?

1)  Tresemme Extra Hold Aerosol Hairspray (I admit I'm typical; this is in my bathroom now)

2)  Suave Max Hold Unscented Non-Aerosol Hairspray (Least expensive at $2.79 for an 11 oz. bottle)

3)  Tresemme Extra Firm Hold Aerosol Hairspray

4)  Tresemme Extra Hold Mousse

5)  Pantene Pro V Touchable Volume Flexible Hold Aerosol Spray

6)  Aussie Scrunch Catch the Wave Strong Hold Pump Hair Spray

7)  Dove Style + Care Flexible Hold Aerosol Hair Spray

8)  Pantene Pro V Anti-Humidity Aerosol Hair Spray

9)  Aussie Mega Hold Aerosol Hair Spray

10)  Pantene Pro V Curly Hair Styling Mousse

11)  AXE Whatever Messy Hair Paste for Men (Most expensive at $7.99 for a 2.64 oz. jar)

12)  Tresemme Keratin Smooth Heat Protection Pump Spray

13)  Suave Professionals Moroccan Infusion Styling Oil
 
For more about the Thursday 13, 
or to play along yourself, click here.

7 comments:

  1. Nope - none of those would land in my shopping cart. After I wash my hair, I use nothing in it. If I can air dry, I'll do that, too - even in winter! I can't stand any kind of product in my hair, much to my hairdresser's chagrin.

    Happy TT to you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I buy a comb from time to time. And there's some bubbly stuff I keep putting on my hair. Not sure what it is, though :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post. I was buying an expensive shampoo for my son and he tried Suave and switched. He thinks it works better and I save money. It's good all around.

    http://www.miaceleste.com/?p=213

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need serious help I have an auto immune cancer cand recently started losing lots of hair tip what can I use to stimulate growth

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't use any of these products. My regular shampoo and conditioner only cost a dollar each -- a little less if they're on sale.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I dont have any of these products in the bathroom! I'm lucky if I can find a hairbrush some days :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't use any products like these in my hair. I'm allergic to anything with much fragrance.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about adding Comment Moderation, folks. But look at the bright side, at least I've gotten rid of word verification!