2) The Way We Were was a tearjerker. Do you think that most real-life love stories end in heartbreak? Or do you believe in happily ever after? I believe what Orson Welles said: "If you want a happy ending, it depends on when you stop the story." I think every romance has happy moments.
3) What's your favorite love song? You may not know it. "I Will" is a rather obscure cut from The Beatles' White Album. Sir Paul still does it in concert, and it's always a lovely moment. Just the troubadour with his guitar singing about true love.
5) In 2012, Streisand renewed her contract with Columbia, where's she's been recording since 1963. So she's been with the same label for fifty years! Where have you worked the longest, and how long was that? Sears Corporate HQ in The Sears (now Willis) Tower. 9 years. I started there as an administrative assistant and then got promoted to catalog copywriter. (Does anyone still remember the Sears Catalog?) I will always be grateful for the opportunity they gave me, so when I have a chance to buy something at Sears, I do.
7) Have you ever taken a polygraph test? No.
8) Crunchy, smooth or organic peanut butter? Crunchy.