2) Maria Callas was often called a "diva." Is that a compliment or a criticism? I think it's a compliment. The meaning has changed over the decades, but to me, it means the gal has guts or balls (or should I say "ova?).
4) Verdi was Italian and Callas was Greek. Would you rather vacation in Italy or Greece? Oh, they both appeal to me! I guess Italy ultimately wins because I have fantasies about Capri.
5) The Marx Bros. starred in A Night at the Opera. What's the funniest movie you have ever seen? Toga! Toga! Yes, I'm a big fan of Animal House.
8) Sam Winters has a scratchy throat and watery eyes. How do you treat the common cold? Not effectively. I've had a cold that's been lingering for a month!
9) Do you need your glasses (or contacts) when you drive? Yes.