2) Mother Winters tells us Lena Horne was considered one of the great beauties of the 1940s. Whom do you consider one of today's most beautiful women? Right now I'm watching Erin Burnett on CNN. I'd trade faces with her.
3) Crazy Sam admits it -- there's a big bag of recycling she really should take out to the bin. Yet she's composing this meme. What should you be doing, instead of answering her questions? My laundry is sorted. I just haven't made my way down to the washer and dryer yet. It's such a drag. I mean, didn't I just do this last week?
4) Sam may be crazy, but she's not stupid and will never waste her money on Cialis, no matter how many unsolicited emails she receives! What's the most recent addition to your spam folder? Something about a lichi superfruit diet.
5) What was the last thing you cooked? I had chilled shrimp and a side dish of fruit for dinner last night, and neither required cooking. So I guess it would be Thursday night's hamburger.
6) Do you remember the lyrics to your either your high school or college fight song? If so, please share a bit. "Always cheering for the blue and white. Fight! Fight! Fight!"
7) "Samantha" is the feminine of "Samuel" and means "Listener." What's the derivation of your first name? Since my name is The Gal Herself, my first name is "The" -- an article that precedes a noun to indicate the type of noun.
8) Are you following the NBA or NHL this year? If so, which team are you rooting for? I'm an obsessive Cub fan, and since an obsession crowds everything else out, I'm afraid I simply don't have bandwidth for other teams.
9) Gloves, umbrellas, sunglasses, keys -- which of these do you misplace most often? Umbrellas, which makes me sad because good ones are so expensive.