Saturday, December 22, 2012

Sunday Stealing


 Sunday Stealing: The Mixed Bag Meme


 
1. How many songs are in your library? Thousands. And there's still space available on my iPod for more.
 

2. Do you like Christmas music? Love it!



3. What magazines do you have subscriptions to? Allure. Time. Newsweek (for now at least). Glamour. People. US.

 

4. What is your favorite scent? Right now, Spiced Vanilla by The Body Shop.

 

5. Do you give money to charity? Yes, and I'm proud and happy to do it.

 

6. What is your theme song? I don't believe I have one.

 
 
7. What's in your wallet? Tons of stuff, little of which is actual money.
 
 
8. Do you generally think before you act, or act before you think? Professionally, I'm deliberative. Personally, I'm more impulsive.
 
 
9. Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days? I miss my best friend.
 

10. Do you have a good body-image? No. I'm a big, fat moo-cow.

 
 
11. How are you spending your holidays? A mix of friends and family. I'm looking forward to it.
 
12. What have you been seriously addicted to lately? Caffeine and Farmville.

 
13. Tell us a secret? No.

 

14. What’s the last song that got stuck in your head? Because of Question #13 --





15. What’s your favorite item of clothing? My blue jeans. All of them.

16. Do you think Rice Krispies are yummy? Yes.

17. Is Santa real? Before I answer, are there any little kids around?


18. What should you be doing right now? Ha! Folding my laundry!

 

8 comments:

  1. Ahhh the joys of Farmville! Love that game.

    Happy Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:04 AM

    To have laundry to fold i would have to sort it and wash and dry it.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. It cracks me up that you're addicted to Farmville. One of my guilty pleasures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lets welcome the year which is fresh
    Lets welcome the year which is fresh and new,
    Lets cherish each moment it beholds,
    Lets celebrate this blissful New year.
    Merry Christmas!

    I'm off to tend to laundry myself...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am a big fat moo cow who misses my best friend too. Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been reading Glamour longer than the average reader has even been alive. And, I'm still reading it.
    Could do without the sex and dating tips though....


    Have a wonderful Holiday!
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2012/12/depends-what-he-brings-me/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww, you are totally not a big fat moo cow. I prefer to consider myself normal. Because when you think about how many overweight people there are, I think the numbers are so large that we are the normal ones and everyone else are freaks. Think about those skinny people you see when you're out at a restaurant and the tidbits they eat. THAT is not normal.

    Lola's Diner
    http://lolasdiner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Folding laundry? I don't understand? You don't just use it out of the laundry baskets?

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.