Sunday, November 11, 2012

Happy


Some little girl is going to get this set of lip glosses from Santa. Because I picked it up at Kohl's today and will either put it in the toy drive bin in our office building or take it to a Toys for Tots drop off site. I also have a book, a Barbie, a Disney Princess puzzle and a Hot Wheel stunt set.

There's a joy that comes from doing this that makes me feel grateful and good. I encourage everyone to look into doing something similar. You will be glad you did!




3 comments:

  1. :) I think that's awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, you're right, some little princess is going to feel very special!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky little girl..

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about adding Comment Moderation, folks. But look at the bright side, at least I've gotten rid of word verification!