Part 2: Growing Up
15. How would you describe your childhood in general? A mixed bag. My adolescence sucked, so I guess it all depends on how you define "childhood."
16. What is your earliest memory? Playing outside the cottage my family was vacationing at for a week in summer. I was rolling around on the grass and came face to face with a toad.
17. How much schooling have you had? 13.5 years
18. Did you enjoy school? No
19. Stop and count, Since you were born until today; how many homes have you lived in? Four. I HATE moving. Packing, unpacking. UGH!
20. While growing up, did you have any role models? Ann Marie from That Girl. JBKO, of course.
21. While growing up, how did you get along with the other members of your family? They're why I said my childhood was a mixed bag. I got along with my mom and one set of grandparents. My older sister was pretty jealous of me. My dad and I clashed. The other set of grandparents was unpleasant for me. I got very lucky in the aunt/uncle department.
22. As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up? A teacher. A singer. A newspaper reporter. A veterinarian. A translator at the UN. Depends on which day you asked me.
23. What were your favorite activities 3 years ago? Reading. Going to the movies. Farting around on the internet.
24. As a child, what kinds of personality traits did you display? I was loquacious and generally pretty cheerful
25. As a child, were you popular? I made friends easily.
26. When and with whom was your first kiss? David, the older boy who lived three doors down.
27. Describe any influences in your past that led you to do the things you do today. The 1960s had a tremendous impact on me.
28. What’s next? I don't know.