Saturday 9: The End of the Innocence
1) "The End of the Innocence" is one of Crazy Sam's favorite songs. Do you like it? Loathe it? Or is it before your time? Amazingly, Sam and I completely agree on this one. :) I love this song. Whenever I hear people rhapsodize about Ronald Reagan, I remember these lyrics about "the tired old man that we elected king."
2) Obviously Don Henley was a smoker back in the 1980s. Do you smoke? Are you a former smoker? Or did you never start? Never smoked
3) Childhood is generally considered an innocent time. In what town did you spend yours? A small town about 20 minutes west of Chicago.
4) Do you abide by "innocent until proven guilty?" Or did you come to your own, pre-trial conclusions about famous defendants like Casey Anthony and OJ Simpson? I judge, and rather harshly at that. Casey Anthony -- guilty. OJ Simpson -- guilty. Scott Peterson -- guilty. Drew Peterson -- guilty. Have I forgotten anyone? That said, I can't imagine how difficult it must be to be a juror on a high profile case and have people like me criticizing how they handle the responsibility.
5) Is there an old TV show whose cast you'd like to see reunite? Kate and Allie. I'd love to see their friendship now that they're grandmas.
6) Do you know how to ride a horse? I did know how, when I was a little girl. But it's been decades since I've ridden.
7) You're ordering ice cream. Cup or cone? Cup
8) Do you believe a gentleman should help a lady with her coat? I don't care
9) Which search engine do you use most often? Google. I'm not crazy about Bing and I've kinda forgotten about Yahoo, until someone asks me a question like this.