Sunday Stealing: The Sparkling Beach Meme, Part 1
1. Ever been given or received an engagement ring? Yesterday I just received my recently deceased mother's engagement/wedding ring set. I don't know what I'm going to do with them. My older sister is being so hideous that I'm considering having our mother's rings appraised and then just hand them to my sister … provided that she just leave me alone about the money, the money, the money. It's wearying. She was my mother, not an investment.
2. Longest relationship? Too long. He wasn't a very nice man.
3. Last gift you received? Flowers from my oldest friend. They made me so happy!
4. Ever dropped a mobile phone? No.
5. When's the last time you worked out? August. I'm not happy about this. I think I would feel better and sleep better if I could get back to the health club.
6. Thing(s) you spend a lot of money on? Streisand and Springsteen tickets. Bruce was just after Labor Day. Babs is in October.
7. Last food you ate? Post Great Grains
8. First thing you notice about the opposite sex? Hair.
9. One favorite song? Ba-de-ya!
10. Where do you live? Chicago. The best city in the world.
11. High school attended: Yes. I hated it.
12. Cell phone provider: Working Assets
13. Favorite shop: The Body Shop
14. Longest job: I have been with this agency since 2004!
15. Do you own a smart phone? Why? No. My little phone works just fine for now.
16. Do you prank call people? No.
17. Last wedding you attended? My friend Barb's.
18. First friend you'd call if you won the lottery: My oldest friend.
19. Last time you saw your best friend(s) Christmas 2011.
20. Favorite fast food Restaurant: Five Guys