46. What are your LEGAL initials? TGH
47. Who's the first B in your contacts? Barb
48. When was the last time you laughed really hard? Friday afternoon at work
49. Your number 1 top friend walks out of your life, do you go after them? It would depend on the circumstances, of course, but naturally I would want him back him. And as The Beatles have always advised me about relationships, "Pride can hurt you, too. Apologize."
50. Explain your last awkward moment? Telling my friends how much happier I am with the care my mom is receiving in Madison, WI, as opposed to the hospital here in Chicagoland. Turns out my friend had her IVF treatments in that hospital and credits them for her son's very existence. Well, 1) that was outpatient and 2) that kid is now in high school and things most certainly can change over more than a decade.
51. Are you afraid of the dark? Nope.
52. Do you have good vision? Nope.
53. Have you ever tripped someone? Not intentionally.
54. Have you ever slapped someone? In self defense.
55. Are you Irish? Yes, 12.5%.
56. Do you use chap stick? Yes
57. Do you have any scars? Yes
58. Is there someone you will never forgive? Yes
59. Are you dating the person you last held hands with? No
60. Name the last person to text you? My friend/coworker Tom. He lives in Wrigleyville and texted that he could hear me singing "Born to Run" during Friday night's show. (Ha! I knew I could work the concert in here somewhere!)
61. Would you marry someone 8 years older than you? Why, yes! In fact, Bruce Springsteen is 8 years older than I am. Did I mention I just saw him in concert Friday night? (Another mention! Jackpot!)
62. Can you go in public looking like you do? Why yes, I CAN. Will I? No. It would end in certain embarrassment and possible arrest.
63. Have you ever kissed someone whose name started with a A? On the cheek, yes. Full on mouth? No.
64. What side of the bed do you sleep on? The outside.
65. What's the first thing you'll do on your wedding day? Reassure myself that we don't have to sleep together and will be able to break up as soon as he gets his immigration papers.
66. Do you fall for people easily? Yes. Sinatra and I both fall in love too easily and fall in love too fast for love to ever last.
67. Has anyone put their arms around you in the past 5 days? Yes.
68. Do you miss the way things used to be? Yes. Especially my waist.