Sunday, September 16, 2012

69. Song you're thinking of right now?



70. Want someone back in your life? My mom. I am laying her to rest today.


71. Will tomorrow be better than today? Oh, please God, yes!


72. What's the color of the underwear you are wearing? I’m wearing my favorite white Hanes granny panties.


73. Who was the first best friend that you ever had? My oldest friend. We met in kindergarten and Beatle bonded in first grade. She was on the phone with me for hours last night.


74. How do you react when someone disappoints you? I’m either pissed or sad.

75. Is there anyone who understands your sexuality? I had a younger lover who really knew where all my buttons were. It’s funny, because he and I had little in common except for his intricate knowledge of my buttons.


76. Are you a naturally happy person? Or is your happiness forced? I’m naturally happy. I’m blessed that way.


77. Is there anyone you wish would fall in love with you? Yes


78. What do you wear when you sleep? Lately I have a pair of “I Love Lucy” nightshirts in rotation


79. Are you obsessed with something right now? Yes. Money. And I hate it.


80. The first person you loved is? My mommy, and she died


81. Something terrible happened with you? I wasted too much time on the wrong man


82. You are locked up with your celebrity crush for days, what happens? It would be Bruce Willis. So please, make your own Die Hard joke here.


83. If you could wish something, what would it be?
That today would be over.
 
84. Ever try to force someone to do something?
Yes. And I'm seldom successful.

85. When you are alone, what do you think about? Stuff.
 
86. How was your first sex?
It was fine. It wasn't great. But I feel lucky because I've heard other girls recall it being painful.

87. What's your favorite music genre? What genre are the Beatles?


88. Are you happy I only wrote 88 questions? Nah. I could talk about myself all the live-long day.





4 comments:

  1. I Love Lucy nightshirts....coooool. Hang in there today, I'll be thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are the best undies!

    It's gonna take some time. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Checking on you today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't really know how to classify the Beatles music. Pop/rock? Rock? Pop? It's the genre I like, too.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.