Sunday, August 05, 2012
Sunday Stealing: The Useless Questions Meme
· Have you ever written a song? No.
· Have you ever been in the opposite sex's public toilet? Twice. Both times by accident.
· Are you superstitious? I suppose. I make a wish whenever I toss a coin into a fountain.
· What's the most daring thing you've done? It's felt daring every time I've fallen in love.
· Did you have a baby blanket? Do you still sleep with it? No, and no.
· Have you ever tried to cut your own hair? If yes, how’d it work out? I mangled my own bangs once and learned from the experience.
· Have you ever sleepwalked? Yes, when I was in first grade. In his wisdom, the pediatrician thought that phenobarbital was the way to treat it. As you can see, it set me off on a dangerous path.
· If you could be any age, what age would you be? I felt very happy and sexy at 35.
· What is your dream car? A towncar with a driver.
· What is your favorite cartoon of all time? Rocky and Bullwinkle, no doubt!
· If you were in a car sinking in a lake, what would you do first? Panic
· Have you ever ridden in an ambulance? No
· How many foreign countries have you visited? 5
· If you fell into quicksand, would you try to swim or try to float? Float. I believe I saw this in a Tarzan movie.
· Do you talk in your sleep? So I'm told.
· Have you ever slipped in the bathtub? No
· If you could invite any movie star to your home for dinner, who would it be? Jennifer Aniston. Because she's funny and seems nice and could undoubtedly introduce me to some really attractive men.
· Have you ever re-gifted? Yes
· If you could attend an Olympic Event, what would it be? This year, swimming. Jeah!
· If you could participate in an Olympic Event, what would it be? The Handbag Retail Event.
· If you won a $5,000 shopping spree to any store, which store would you pick? The Macy's on State Street. It's the store I know best, and could dispatch that $5,000 most efficiently there.
· What do you think is your best feature? My green eyes
· If you were to win an Oscar, what kind of movie would it be for? These days, DRAMA.
· Which of the five senses is most important to you? Sight. I'm a reader.
· Would you be a more successful painter or singer? Painter, I guess. I'm utterly tone deaf.
· How many years will/did you end up going to college? One
· Have you ever had surgery? Yes, last September
· What do you like to collect? Books.
· How many collectibles do you have? Plenty! In every room except the kitchen and bath.