Thursday, August 23, 2012

Done!

Today was a low-energy day. I woke up feeling fine (see post below) and thought I'd have a whole day before me to accomplish ... stuff. But after a long, luxurious bath I had a hard time moving forward. I didn't even make it out the door to "breakfast" until after noon!

Then I just exchanged many (MANY) emails with my best friend re: his job search and napped. I tried reading two different books and nothing captured my attention.

But I did manage to do my week's laundry. It's a time-consuming chore that I hate, and I feel quite satisfied now that it's behind me until Labor Day.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I know what you mean about hating to do laundry. All that schlepping!

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about adding Comment Moderation, folks. But look at the bright side, at least I've gotten rid of word verification!