I bet at least one of these will work its way into your conversation. If you're hungry for more fun facts, find them at Guinness Book of Records' official site.
1) Best-selling children's book series: Harry Potter
2) Most successful author: James Patterson
3) Most successful movie ever produced in Canada: Resident Evil: Afterlife (2010)
4) Most prolific video game character: Super Mario has appeared in more than 200 different games
5) First female to star in her own comic book: Sheena, Queen of the Jungle in 1937
7) Oldest salsa dancer: Sarah Paddy Jones won first prize in a Spanish dance competition in 2009 when she was 75 years old
8) Highest paid child actor: Angus T. Jones, who was born in 1993 and plays the 1/2 man of Two and a Half Men, earns $250,000/episode
9) Oldest driver to win the Indianapolis 500: Al Unser Jr. was 5 days shy of his 48th birthday when he won in 1987
10) Shortest movie stuntman: Kiran Shah, shown here, is 4'7" and worked on the Lord of the Rings trilogy. NOTE: As a stunt man, Mr. Shah didn't play a specific role. He performed stunts on behalf of many of the actors in the LOTR.
11) Youngest performer to win an Oscar: Tatum O'Neal was 10 when she accepted the award for Paper Moon in 1974
12) Most television programs watched live by a single audience member: Italy's Alessandro Cocco has been the audience of more than 27,000 TV shows
13) Oldest Ruling English Monarch: The current Queen Elizabeth is 86. She beats her grandmother, Queen Victoria, who passed away at age 81.