1. You have 10 dollars and need to buy snacks at a gas station. What do you get? A Coke and chips. Which chips? Depends on my mood. Fritos, Munchos, Pringles and Sun Chips all float my boat.
2. If you were reincarnated as a sea creature, what would you want to be? A zebra fish, the sexier cousin of the plain old minnow.
3. Who’s your favorite redhead? Like everyone else, I Love Lucy.
4. What do you order when you’re at IHOP? Can't recall the last time I was at IHOP. Sorry.
5. Last book you read? The Meryl Streep Movie Club. It was fine, but I don't recommend it.
6. Describe your mood. Lazy
7. Describe the last time you were injured. I have a bitch of a papercut on my right middle finger. We moved offices last week and I sliced it on one of those infernal moving boxes.
8. Of all your friends, who would you want to be stuck in a well with? My best friend. He's very sensible and calms me down.
9. Rock concert or symphony? Rock.
10. What is the wallpaper of your cell phone? The number? (We'll just say "hi" - promise.)
11. Favorite soda? Coke
12. What type of shirt are you wearing? A nightshirt
13. If you could only use one form of transportation? Chauffeur-driven towncar
14. Most recent movie you have watched in theater? Ted. I highly recommend it!
15. Name an actor/actress/singer you have had the hots for. Mark Wahlberg. Sigh. It takes a special man to look hot while partying with a stuffed animal.
16. What’s your favorite kind of cake? One with lots of frosting
17. What did you have for dinner last night? A salad and a big slice of sausage pizza
18. Look to your left, what do you see? My cat, Charlotte
19. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? I have worn nothing but sandals since May
20. Favorite toy as a child? My Lassie dog
21. Do you buy your own groceries? I can't get anyone else to do it.
22. Do you think people talk about you behind your back? Yup.
23. When was the last time you had gummy worms? I don't recall
24. What’s your favorite fruit? It changes. Right now, blueberries
25. Do you have a picture of yourself doing a cartwheel? Ha! No.