Sunday, May 20, 2012

Sunday Stealing

Sunday Stealing: The Imaginary Meme, Part One

1. Have you ever peed your pants as an adult? No. But thank you for asking.

2. Who do you have a celebrity crush on now? Mark Harmon as Leroy Jethro Gibbs. He's my TV boyfriend.

3. Would you date someone you met online? I suppose.

4. Do you wear underwear always?
Not in the shower.

5. Do you hate yourself at times?
Good goobies, yes!

7. Do you like dirty movies?
I have appreciated a few.

8. Could you believe Josha Ledet was voted off Idol? I really haven't watched often enough this year to have an opinion.

9. When was the last time that you bought a car? That would be never.

10. Have you ever been camping? Yes. I was a good Girl Scout.

11. How many times a day do you go on facebook? A couple.

12. What was the last movie you saw in a theater? I saw Titanic 3D last month. There's nothing out now that appeals to me. Which is too bad, because I love going to the show.

13. Have you ever worried that you'd cut off a limb? I was so worried I peed myself. (Do people really worry about these things?)

14. Where did you get your last email from? My oldest friend.

15. Favorite website? One Gal's Musings. She's FABULOUS!

16. Are you down with ghetto? As much as a pudgy, middle-aged white lady can be. Yo!

17. Will the world end in fire or ice? "From what I've tasted of desire, I hold with those who favor fire."

18. Do you believe in the afterlife? Yes.

19. Would you be upset if facebook stopped working? Not really.

20. How did you start your blog? I wanted to create an accurate snapshot of my life at one particular moment. I believe I've done that. I'm pretty honest on this here blog.


4 comments:

  1. I agree with you about favorite websites! I visit it every day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Not in the shower" wins most common response! Great minds...

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! A pudgy white woman who is middle aged. Where have I seen that before? See what being a Cubs fan can do to someone???
    :)

    Have a great rest of your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. :) I so enjoy your answers here! You make me laugh!

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.