Wednesday, January 11, 2012

WWW Wednesday

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

• What are you currently reading? Never Let Me Go by Ishiguro. It's heartbreaking, purely heartbreaking, and very well written.

• What did you recently finish reading? My Fair Lazy by Jen Lancaster. Funny and silly. Pure fluff.

• What do you think you’ll read next? Probably Red Mist by Patricia Cornwell. She and I have a love/hate relationship. I'm so fond of Kay Scarpetta that I keep returning to the series, even though I'm invariably disappointed by her later efforts.

I liberated this from Kwizgiver. But if you want to play along yourself, you should click here.

3 comments:

  1. When I read Never Let Me Go, I wished someone else had read it so we could talk about it. I liked it but didn't love it. What do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:12 PM

    I liked Cornwell for awhile, but her novels just got so gross, I couldn't read them anymore.

    My favorite book of hers is actually a non-fiction - Jack the Ripper: Case Closed. It was my first "Ripperologist" book, and I loved reading it.

    Here's my WWW for the week. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:19 PM

    I feel the same way about Patricia Cornwell/Kay Scarpetta (I don't read the non-Scarpetta books anymore). I'm reading Port Mortuary right now. I'm about a quarter of the way through and so far it's just kind of meh. A little too much secrecy and not quite enough plot development - at least not quickly enough for my taste.

    Have you ever read the Alex Delaware mysteries by Jonathan Kellerman? I bet you'd like them.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.