Wednesday, October 19, 2011

I'm so tired. My mind is on the blink ...

This has been me for the last few hours. I'm sitting here, I appear present here at my desk, but I'm really fuzzy.

I got here fine. I went through about a gazillion emails and responded to a few. Attended a staff meeting. Got hugged and listened to gossip. Ate lunch at my desk and then ... cuh-rash! I hydraulically shut down.

We got a new assignment today that I said I could handle just fine on my own. That was at 3:00. It's 5:15 and I haven't begun working on it yet. I simply can't.

Tomorrow there won't be any meetings. I can make serious headway on the project tomorrow. For now, I'm going home to take a nap. Hopefully a nice little doze will bring everything back into focus!

2 comments:

  1. hey...you went you stayed and you are returning...i think you did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a full day! That's fantastic! I hope your nap is just delightful.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.