Monday, September 26, 2011

So, Hello, Gorgeous!

I took the bus to the mall today. The same mall I have been going to since I saw Al Pacino in Serpico. I went to Carson's for the Goodwill Sale. I stopped at Petco to replenish the larder.

Best of all, I picked up a Big Mac. My first one in ages. It was goooood.

My incision is still giving me a lot of grief. That soreness and those painful twinges are just part of the healing process. I don't like it, but I accept it. I just wish the pain wasn't so draining. I came home and took a three hour nap!

2 comments:

  1. sounds like you are getting out and doing the right thing "walking".
    i have been dieting for the past 8 days...doing the HCG diet...oh mercy. it really isn't hard...but the thought of certain foods drive me nuts!
    i am only doing this to help this old back of mine!
    have a super day kiddo!xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. In solidarity, I took a two-hour nap.

    ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.