Thursday, August 11, 2011

Bad, but good, too

It's been a frustrating day! No word yet on my CA-125 test. Damn. Guess I have to start nagging at the doctor's office tomorrow. (Though, to be fair, my doctor did say, "Thursday afternoon or Friday morning.")

So while I am slowly making myself nuts worrying, I am also enormously, fabulously comforted by those who let me know they care. They are what makes it possible to get through the day without screaming. The day started with my oldest friend sending me a cartoon to make me laugh. Then, throughout the day, my best friend, my friends Barb and Kathleen, a coworker, even my crazy older sister (!) asked for updates.

And all you blogging buddies have been supportive, too. I may not be especially graceful in accepting all the good vibes that you are sending my way, but that doesn't mean I don't appreciate them. THANK YOU.

Image: kenfotos / FreeDigitalPhotos.net

1 comment:

  1. praying for you this Friday morning asking God to there to comfort you and for the test to be negative.

    The LORD gives strength to his people;the LORD blesses his people with peace.
    Psalm 29:11

    I really don't know how people can get thru life without have God to provide comfort, peace and strength.
    Sending love your way!
    hugs xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.