Saturday, June 25, 2011
Saturday 9: Make You Feel My Love
1. What has someone done unusual to make you feel their love? Well, we weren't in love, exactly, but I remember distinctly an unusual (but lovely) something a lover did once in bed to show me how dedicated he was to making the experience good for me, too. I'd tell you what it was, but this isn't WTIT.
2. Do you own a smart phone? If yes, is it everything you wanted? If no, how seriously have you considered a purchase of the new smart phone? No smart phone yet. I'm waiting for my provider to offer me one at a reduced price. I try not to pay much for my phones.
3. Have you ever camped out to purchase something? No
4. What is your worst habit? I'm a slob
5. What is your best habit? I return (most) calls and emails promptly
6. In your opinion, what is life's greatest mystery? We all face hardship and tragedy: why do some people prevail and others go under? Secondarily, why are left-handed relief pitchers so rare?
7. Are you one of those people who is constantly busy with projects, social outings, etc. or do you just like to lay low and stay home? I looooooove my alone time
8. Whether you're busy all the time or like to just chill, have you always been that way? I've always been this way.
9. Is there something you'd like to change about how you spend your time? If so, what is it? If not, why not? I'd like to be more sincerely motivated to stay neat and uncluttered.