Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Guess what! Go ahead, guess!

I got on the scale and have discovered that I have NOT GAINED A POUND in the last month! Now I know that doesn't sound like much -- and believe me, I wish I could tell you that I have lost at least one pound -- but I was gaining a lb./month when I was on taking my full dose of Lexapro! I'm just weaning myself off, because cold turkey is dangerous and stupid, but I am hopeful that when I am done with the medication, I will see real weight loss, as well.

2 comments:

  1. How are you doing with the Lexapro weaning? Three of my meds have weight gain as a side effect but I'm not ready to stop taking them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Medications can do straaaange things to your body.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.