Sunday, March 06, 2011

Movie Monday

This week's movie topic is all about Weight...

Share on your blog movies featuring those who want to lose or need to gain extra pounds, linking back here for others to see.

Death Becomes Her. Fat Goldie loses Bruce Willis to willowy but bitchy Meryl Streep, and loses a ton to get him back. (Yes, that really is Goldie Hawn. I swear!)

The Mirror Has Two Faces. Babs works out like a demon to look hot for hubby Jeff Bridges, though to be honest, I didn't feel she looked especially pudgy before all that time at the gym. (Maybe she added muscle tone.)

Bridget Jones' Diary. Oh, how she agonized about her weight! It made her so easy for me to relate to!

3 comments:

  1. Dear, dear Bridget. Renee was so great in this film.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We think alike, as I included Bridget Jones, and I need to have a re-watch of The Mirror Has Two Faces! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never seen the first two, but really need too. Was Goldie really fat ot was she Hollywood fat?

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.