Friday, December 24, 2010

Holidailies -- Day 24

The wrapping is done! I'm looking at three bags filled with gifts, ready to be ferried over to my mom's for tonight's celebration. I feel very satisfied with myself, and am filled with anticipation, imagining my niece and nephew ripping the paper off and enjoying the presents I chose so carefully.

I'm also going to be sure to bring the O'Mara's Irish Creme, just to be safe. To borrow from Don Henley, sometimes it doesn't hurt to have "a shot of courage" nearby when my family gets together.

2 comments:

  1. I hear ya on the "shot O'courage" thing. Hell, if I were to be hanging out with "cousin who hates me", I'd need that too! LOL

    I hope you have a wonderful time watching your niece and nephew open their gifts. Maybe Santa will bring you something special, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have a gathering with your family--and that everyone behaves.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.