Saturday, September 04, 2010

Sunday Stealing

Sunday Stealing: The Majorly Personal Meme, Part The Last

Cheers to all of us thieves!

41. What are your plans for this weekend? Sunday I'm seeing my Mom and my nephew. Monday I have ambitious plans for sorting books and going through my fall/winter clothes, while watching the Telethon and waiting for Jerry Lewis to do something over the top and offensive. It's a tradition.

42. Do you think someone might be thinking poorly about you? Why might that be? My sister. She's always mad at me for something.

42. What features don't you have that you would like on your cell? The issue really is: what features does it already have that I don't know how to use because I never bothered with the instructions?

43. How many people can comfortably sleep in your bed? Two.

44. What are you hoping happens by the end of 2010? My waistline makes a reappearance.

45. What was the last video you watched on YouTube? George and Martha were a fun couple, weren't they?



46. Would you ever agree to an open relationship with someone? No. Though after spending time with George and Martha, any relationship is scary!

47. Is there something that you could never give up? My cats.

48. Would you, (or did you) prefer a small, intimate wedding reception, or a big-scale, over-the-top reception? I'd prefer small and private.

49. What’s bothering you right now? I'm suffering a slight nose bleed. I think it's because the air is awfully dry in here. Creepy, I know, but you asked.

50. Do you hate anyone? No.

51. What were you doing at 12 am last night? Reading

52. Was this summer a good one? How warm was it where you live? It was warmer than I'd like this summer.

52. Is the last person you kissed before your current situation mad at you? I doubt it.

53. Can a man and woman be friends without having feelings for each other? If we didn't have feelings for one another, we couldn't be friends, could we? Did you mean without there being sexual attraction? Sure.

54. Do you think long distance relationships work? If you’ve had one, tell us about it. I was in one and was very happy. We spoke every day and saw each other twice a month. It suited me well, a good combination of connected and independent. But it was expensive and hard to be spontaneous.

55. Do you know why it’s called “Random Boredom“? I don't even know what it is. Sorry.

56. Do you thing that it’s always the man’s responsibility to initiate sex? No.

57. Have you ever made love while you were in the same room with another couple? No.

58. Tell us the best thing about your current or most recent S/O. He has a wonderful voice.


59. Tell us the worst thing about your current or most recent S/O. He smoked.

60. Would you write one question in today’s comments so that we could have our followers allow us to steal their questions? We’ll need at least 15. Sure.

7 comments:

  1. Heck, smoking [with S/O] is better in my book, than beating you. LOLOL

    Great job.

    SUNDAY STEALING

    Have a super day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't give up my furbabies either! Have a great holiday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I almost forgot about the telethon.


    Have a great Sunday!
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/09/i-want-to-say-thank-you-to-kelloggs/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good answers. I thought 53 was badly worded too. Hope your nose bleed's gone away now, and that the telethon is/was fun. Have a great Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. After watching that video, I believe I am afraid of Virginia Woolf. But my gosh, Liz was something amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great books, cats and watching "Who's Afraid..." I can relate. Although, personally I think Blanche and Stanley might be a bit scarier ;) Loved your answers. Have a good Sunday and sorting the books. I can't stand Jerry Lewis, went to camp with one of his sons, and the stories he told, CREEPY!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Smoking is usually a deal breaker! Happy Labor Day. Hope all is well..

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.