Sunday, July 18, 2010

Clean Me -- Keep on keepin' on

It's been a while since I've done anything that I felt was worthy of the coveted broom and dustbin. But this afternoon I revisited the dining room table, which was starting to disappear under paper again. So this evening I organized, and shredded and acted upon. And I feel better for having done it!

I intend to repair the hem on my jeans and shorten the straps on a cami ... like the papers on the dining room table, these are things I'm "gonna" do. Once I actually repair the hem and straps, these items will go into the armoire instead of on the clothes hamper, and just a little more clutter will disappear.

1 comment:

  1. I did the very same thing on Sunday - went through about a month's worth of mail and then tackled the stack of blog/reading/writing related papers piled up next to the laptop. It felt liberating.

    Oh - side question - how long has that "Go Cubs Go" ditty been used at Wrigley? I had never heard it before the end of the game last night. Not sure I'm a big fan since it seems a little cheesy, but it is nice to have a group rallying song.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.