Tuesday, June 15, 2010

10 on Tuesday -- Prepare to be inspired

Ten Inspirational Sayings from My Office Bulletin Board

1) Everything I need to know I learned from the people trapped in my basement

2) Tons of therapy and I'm still totally fucked up

3) People who live in glass houses shouldn't masturbate

4) Gossipy, raunchy and potty-mouthed.

5) Inner beauty won't get you laid

6) I am not like the others. My strangeness is my strength.

7) Does my fat ass make my ass look fat?

8) Some days it really isn't worth chewing through the restraints

9) We're not gossiping. We're plotting our evil, left-wing feminist agenda.

10) Children are a blessing. You never know when you'll need blood or a spare kidney.

There. Now isn't your outlook brighter?

2 comments:

  1. I wish I could have fun stuff like that at my job. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahah that glass houses one cracked me up! (I had a weird mind picture, if you must know.) I'd love to see something like that at our staid place of employ. As it is, I had to take down a LOLcat picture for fear of offending a client. (the horror!)

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.