Saturday, May 15, 2010

Sunday Stealing

Sunday Stealing: The Speed Dating Meme, Part 2


26. Have you ever been stung by a bee? Yes, and discovered I'm allergic. Hence the Epipen that's in my purse every day from April to October.

27. What's the sickest you've ever been? Probably the aforementioned bee sting, but since I was only a kid I didn't realize how potentially dangerous it was.

28. What's your favorite form of exercise? Toss up between stationery bike and swimming.

29. What's your favorite Cyndi Lauper song? Time After Time

30. What did you do for your 13th birthday? I don't recall.

31. Are you afraid of heights? Nope.

32. Have you ever taken dance lessons? I took ballet as a little girl. I was staggeringly bad at it.

33. What's your favorite newspaper? Chicago Tribune. It's the only paper left in town that covers the news in any depth.

34. What's your favorite Broadway / West End musical? My Fair Lady

35. What's the most memorable class you've ever taken? Psych 101, my introduction to the concept of intrinsic and extrinsic morality.

36. What's your favorite knock-knock joke? "Knock knock." "Who's there?" "Repeat." "Repeat who?" "Who! Who!"

37. What's your least favorite commercial? The Panda Bears for Snapple Tea. There's something uncomfortable and creepy about them.

38. If you could go to Disney World with any celebrity alive today, who would it be? Bill Clinton. I think he'd be a riot to hang out with for a few hours. Plus, since he has Secret Service protection, we wouldn't have to wait in line -- not ever, not even at Space Mountain.

39. Do you prefer baths or showers? Most mornings I shower, but that's due to time. I really enjoy baths.

40. What's your favourite newspaper comic strip? I don't really have one.

41. What's your favorite breakfast food? Eggs. Scrambled, once over, poached ...

42. Who's your favarite game show host? Bob Barker. Please spay or neuter your pets.

43. If you could have a super power, what would it be? Flight.

44. Do you like guacamole? Nope.

45. Have you ever been in a food fight? Yes. One of the few things about high school I actually enjoyed.

46. Name five songs to which you know all the lyrics. Girls Just Wanna Have Fun, She Bop, Time After Time, True Colors, and American Pie (I'm very proud of knowing all the lyrics to that one)

47. What's your favorite infomercial? Meaningful Beauty -- Cindy Crawford and that French doctor who can keep us young using melon juice.

48. What's the longest you've ever waited in line? Hours and hours at Disney World! Which is why next time I want to go with Bill Clinton.

49. What's on the cover of your address book or day planner? Plain brown leather.

50. Have you ever taken a picture in one of those little booths? Yes, at the mall. When we were kids, my mom would send me in with my sister.

7 comments:

  1. Knowing all the lyrics to American Pie is a feat! Have a happy Sunday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. #45!!!! Oh my friend...you're MY kinda lady!!! LOVE that one, I do.

    Happy Sunday. And, hope you can stop by to view my theft this week!! HERE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bill Clinton on Space Mountain...now there's a concept :). Wonder if Hilary would come too.

    Have a great Sunday!
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/05/whats-the-longest-youve-ever-waited-in-line/
    Join us for Monday Mayhem

    ReplyDelete
  4. You gotta love those lines at Disney. My husband stood 2.5 hours in line for Space Mountain with our son...only to have our son put one foot in the ride and chicken out. He had a much kinder reaction than I would have. :P

    Great answers...enjoyed them all. Enjoy your Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great thinking to avoid the lines! And you're right, Clinton would be fun to hang out with.

    I can sing along to American Pie but I can't sing it by myself (of course it's running through my head right now)...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do you have any ballet videos? How about... Ah. Never mind. Enjoy your day...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I took Psych in my senior year in HS and remember feeling "AH! I am home!". I jumped into it with a passion (hence my degree in couseling psych) but it was that class that stirred that passion.

    I was stung by a wasp just last week. It hurt like a bitch!! Duty came running outside to see what I was howling about. I'd hate to be allergic to that. EEK!

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.