Saturday, May 15, 2010

Saturday 9

Saturday 9: Lies

1. When was the last time you lied and why? I'm sorry but I can't recall anything. Which means it couldn't have been a very big deal.

2. If you could move anywhere and take someone with you, where would you go and who would you take? Los Angeles. I don't really want to move there, but my oldest friend is desperate to. So I'd move there, get her settled, and move back here, where I belong.

3. What was the last thought before falling asleep last night? That I'm not sure moving Sex and the City 2 out of eponymous city -- New York -- is a good idea. (I'd just been reading the Entertainment Weekly about the movie.)

4. What’s your favorite style of underwear for the opposite sex? Briefs. Dark-colored briefs. Yum.

5. If you didn't have to work, would you? If you work from home, are there days you’d rather be in the workplace? I probably would go back to work eventually. I heard an interview with a representative of the Illinois State Lottery, and she said most sudden millionaires do that, because all their friends and relatives have to work and they don't have anyone to play with.

6. What is a secret that you wouldn't mind everyone knowing? I can't think of anything that I wouldn't mind everyone knowing.

7. What’s a favorite movie that you wouldn't want anyone to find out about? Young at Heart, with Doris Day and Frank Sinatra. Or just about any Doris Day musical. I can be such a trashy wench that loving Doris Day musicals doesn't fit my image, but there you go. Hey! Can this be my answer to #6, too?

8. What’s you favorite all time medical and why? Sorry, but I don't understand the question.

9. What’s the worst relationship mistake that you wish you could take back? Stubbornly refusing to see that I was completely wasting my time with a real repulsivo. I understand that I had important lessons to learn from that relationship. I just regret that it took me a decade -- and then some -- to learn them.

5 comments:

  1. #8 was a weird question, wasn't it? I took a guess at it, lol. Have a great Saturday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's interesting about the lottery winners. Not sure what I would do.

    Have a great Saturday!
    http://harrietandfriends.com/50-chilis-gift-card/

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, you like Doris Day huh? Well, I have a music recommendation. Nellie McKay. She has an album out called "Normal as Blueberry Pie" which is a homage/cover of Doris Day. I haven't heard all of it yet, but she's got a great voice.

    Then, if you like that I recommend checking out Nellie's debut album Get Away From Me. It's so ecclectic that I'm fairly sure you'll like it. It's one of my favorite albums.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with you on the secret question. I couldn't think of anything.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We all screw up with relationships. I do think though that when you find a good one that you appreciate it more. Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.