Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Let's play guess the language

This comment was left on one of my posts this morning. The author is either a software program or a person accustomed to a language other than English who then had this rather awkwardly translated. The original message contained tons of links, which I'm not going to include here. Other than that, I have changed none of the wording or punctuation. But here goes:

Thanks for your nice sharing first.I don’t know if you are shopping online or not.I always do this. I think it is a very convenience and save time way to buy goods.Buy Air JordansNike Jordan Basketball Shoescheap nike shoesnike jordan retro shoesAir JordansNike KicksAir Force OnesNike Dunks LowAir Jordans ShoesNike shoesed hardy shirtsMBT Shoes SaleChristian Louboutin ShoesWholesale Nike Shoes.They have put so much effort to provide a great customer experience that it gives them a great differentiation and customer satisfaction tool, which ultimately drives customer satisfaction and business success.

2 comments:

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.